This is your moment to jump the wall that defines the edge of your comfort zone.
Last week we had an easy lesson on drawing palm trees. We learned to pick up a pen and doodle palm trees in margins and on scrap paper. Now a new challenge….. send it to me and I’ll put it on last week’s post for the world to see.
Showing your work is part of the healthy cycle of creating. The creative cycle isn’t complete unless you show your work. Refrigerators count just as much as museums, but, if you choose the frig, get a noncompeting magnet because presentation matters. Don’t worry, be healthy.
- Send a photo of your palm tree drawings to Lillian@rockfire.com.
- I’ll take care of cropping, correcting exposure, etc.
- Include your city and state.
- Include your name or leave your drawing anonymous.
- It would be interesting if you included your profession – optional.
- If you have a website and include it, I will make a link for you and that way the world will have another doorway to your site.